Comments: Don't renew the usage of the definite article (the Tyrol), unless you can provide serious sources.}}
- First of all please put discussions on the talk page and sign using the tildes. The the Tyrol comes from the English Wikipedia, you can check it. About moving, I don't really care so much about it. We can have the name "Tyrol" for the entire historical region, and "Tyrol (state)" for the Austrian state. Gryffindor 09:51, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Please, don't impair the move request. I inserted the comment in it to prevent any misplaced move.
- I had already checked the English Wikipedia, and I didn't find conclusive proofs to use the definite article in Tyrol subcategories; you can even read, in a caption in w:Tyrol: Coat of arms of Tyrol.
- Normally, the is used before a location name which is a plural, like Category:Coats of arms of the Netherlands. --Juiced lemon 12:55, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Then why is it written like that in the English Wikipedia? Maybe it's better to post that question there instead of here. Gryffindor 13:34, 18 May 2007 (UTC)