From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Chinook has several meanings:
- The Chinookan nation of Native Americans, and their language.
- Chinookan languages, in specific, Coastal Chinook and Upper Chinook
- Chinook Jargon, a pidgin hybrid of Chinookan, Nootka, Chehalis, French and English
- Chinook salmon
- Chinook wind, a wind observed in the interior West of North America
- CH-47 Chinook helicopter
- Boeing Chinook (UK variants) or the RAF Chinook
- M/V Chinook ferry in Washington State
- Chinook College
- Chinook (draughts player), an artificial intelligence computer program that plays draughts (checkers)
- Chinook (dog)
- Chinook, Washington, a census-designated place in Pacific County, Washington, United States
- Chinook Scenic Byway
- Chinook Pass
- The Chinook, an early 20th Century newspaper in Vancouver, B.C., published by George Murray
- Chinook, Montana
- Chinook (hops), a variety of hops used to brew beer
- Chinook Park, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Chinook Centre, a shopping mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Chinook and All pages with titles containing "Chinook"