Cimetière Saint-Vincent

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Saint-Vincent Cemetery (Fr: Cimetière Saint-Vincent) at 6, rue Lucien-Gaulard in the Montmartre Quarter of Paris, France was opened on January 5, 1831. It was Montmartre's third cemetery, built after the Cimetière du Calvaire had been filled and after the Cimetière du Nord called also Montmartre Cemetery. It's a small cemetery with just over 900 graves