From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
(Redirected from Clitocybe dealbata)
- Clitocybe rivulosa:
- Index Fungorum link: Clitocybe rivulosa (Pers.) P. Kumm. 1871 (+ MycoBank)
- MycoBank link: Clitocybe rivulosa (Pers.) P. Kumm.
- Clitocybe dealbata:
- Index Fungorum link: Clitocybe dealbata (Sowerby) P. Kumm. 1871 (+ MycoBank)
- MycoBank link: Clitocybe dealbata (Sowerby) P. Kumm.
- NCBI link: Clitocybe dealbata
- At present Index Fungorum recognizes C. dealbata as a separate species, but there is a strong current of opinion which regards C. dealbata as a Nomen dubium, an invalid synonym of Clitocybe rivulosa - see for example Marcel Bon "Flore mycologique d'Europe 4 Les clitocybes, omphales et ressemblants", published by M. Bon, Quai Jeanne d'Arc, 80230 St. Valéry-sur-Somme, France (April 1997), page 61 which suggests that Sowerby's definition is not consistent with Fries's. It is better here to regard the two species as synonyms.
as C. rivulosa:
as C. dealbata: