Commons:Requests and votes/Jusjih
I started editing here on 6 August 2005 after finding that this site would collect free images and files usable at other Wiki sites. I have edited more than 150 times. (My edit count may not update immediately. See also my contributions.) As a native Chinese speaker using both traditional (native) and simplified Chinese (advenced but not native), I have added Template:PD-PRC-exempt, Template:PD-MacaoGov, Template:PD-ROC-exempt, Template:PD-ROC-Traffic Indicating Lines, and Template:PD-ROC-Traffic Signs, i.e. Chinese, Macanese, and Taiwanese public domain tags based on the tags used at Wikisource.
After learning how to upload images, I am adding images to Category:Diagrams of road signs of the Republic of China tagged Template:PD-ROC-Traffic Signs. This major project is in connection to my work in the page s:zh:道路交通標誌標線號誌設置規則 (Regulations on Establishing Traffic Signs and Indicating Lines) at Chinese Wikisource. I have finished uploading Warning Signs and I am continuing on more images.
I am also an administrator at Chinese Wikipedia, Chinese Wiktionary, Chinese Wikisource (bureaucrat), English Wikisource, and multilingual Wikisource (five Wiki sites). I would like to apply for adminship here to serve the community better based on my experience as an admin at these sites. I will continue my good works as well.
My language Babel is: zh-TW, zh-CN-3, en-3, fr-1.Jusjih 17:05, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
- Comment I asked several Chinese speaking admins to comment or vote on this request. I hope this is not seen as vote gathering, because it's not intended to be - just awareness gathering. It is hard to vote on someone you've had no interaction with due to language differences, but it is easier to trust the opinion of a user you already trust. pfctdayelise (translate?) 03:22, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support He is an administrator in zh wiki. We need in here to join simplified and traditional Chinese characters which in zh wiki already done. So the person who know both is needed.--Fanghong 04:50, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support good guy!--vipuser(talk) <admin> 08:35, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support multilingualism. --Prevert(talk) 09:12, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support I don't think you can become an admin at five projects without being a good user! pfctdayelise (translate?) 14:34, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support--Shizhao 04:47, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Jaranda wat's sup 04:23, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Shibo77 15:41, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Xelo2004 12:20, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support / Fred Chess 19:20, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
- Support--Lmbuga 09:36, 17 April 2006 (UTC)