Problems with files and pages on Commons, including copyright
How to reuse our files in other places, like your publication or website
How to contact individual Wikimedia Commons users
Find out about the process, how to donate, and information about how your money is spent
If you're a member of the press looking to contact Wikimedia Commons, or have a business proposal for us
Report problematic images
For all problem reports, please include a link to the images (or pages) of concern, and an explanation of the problem.
- For quick help with copyright violations or related issues, you can email the support team at: email@example.com *
- To file a formal DMCA/OCILLA request, send it to the Wikimedia Foundation's designated agent.
- For other official contacts, see Commons:General disclaimer.
Inappropriate images of children
To report inappropriate images of children, email the Wikimedia Foundation at legal-reportswikimedia.org. Be sure to include a link to the content. We do not encourage community members to download or archive potentially inappropriate content.
Images of yourself
If you find an image or video of yourself used without your consent, or simply want to request removal of an image of you:
- For quick help, you can email the support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org *.
- Removal of media is not guaranteed. Generally media taken in a private place that fail to honor the subject's right of privacy are removed.
Other requests for removal, such as courtesy deletion, do not yet have a uniform policy and are reviewed case-by-case.
Report issues with the site or users
- To report problematic user behavior and request administrator action (for issues other than those listed above), you can email email@example.com * or post a message at the administrators' noticeboards.
* This is an informal but fast and discreet contact provided by volunteers.