Commons:Urheberrechtsregeln nach Gebiet/Falklandinseln
|Standard||50 Jahre p. m. a.|
|Fotografie||Veröffentlichung + 50 Jahre|
|Anonym||Veröffentlichung + 50 Jahre|
|Frist geht bis zum Jahresende||Ja|
|Berner Übereinkunft||5. Dezember 1887|
|Welturheberrechtsabkommen||27. September 1957|
|Welthandelsorganisation-Mitglied||1. Januar 1995|
|URAA-Wiederherstellungsdatum||1. Januar 1996|
|WIPO-Urheberrechtsvertrag||14. März 2010|
This page provides an overview of copyright rules of the Falkland Islands relevant to uploading works into Wikimedia Commons. Note that any work originating in the Falkland Islands must be in the public domain, or available under a free license, in both the BVI and the United States before it can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons. If there is any doubt about the copyright status of a work from the BVI, refer to the relevant laws for clarification.
The Falkland Islands have had French, British, Spanish, and Argentine settlements at different times. They have been controlled by Britain since 1833. The Falkland Islands is a British Overseas Territory. It is self-governing, and its government enacts local laws. These are largely based on British law.
As of 2019, the Falkland Island government lists the Copyright Act 1956 c.74 as being applicable in the Falkland Islands by virtue of the Copyright (Falkland Islands) Order 1963 (S.I. 1963/1037). The United Kingdom government holds a copy of this act as originally enacted.
Under the Copyright Act 1956,
- Copyright subsisting in a work ... shall continue to subsist until the end of the period of 50 years from the end of the calendar year in which the author died, and shall then expire.[1956 Sec.2(3), 3(4)]
- If the work had not been made public before the death of the author, copyright shall continue to subsist until the end of the period of 50 years from the end of the calendar year which it was made public.[1956 Sec.2(3), 3(4)]
- Where the first publication of a literary, dramatic, or musical work. or of an artistic work other than a photograph, is anonymous or pseudonymous, any copyright subsisting in the work ... shall continue to subsist until the end of the period of 50 years from the end of the calendar year in which the work was first published, and shall then expire.[1956 2nd Sched. Sec.2]
- The copyright in a photograph shall continue to subsist until the end of the period of 50 years from the end of the calendar year in which the photograph is first published, and shall then expire.[1956 Sec.3(4b)]
Siehe auch: Commons:Panoramafreiheit
Nicht OK. The Copyright Act 1956 does not have provisions regarding freedom of panorama.
- Falkland Islands
- Commons:Urheberrechtsregeln nach Gebiet/Britische Überseegebiete
- Commons:Urheberrechtsregeln nach Gebiet/Vereinigtes Königreich