Commons:Нормы авторского права по территории/Суринам
Нормы авторского права: Суринам
Краткая ссылка: COM:СУРИНАМ
|Сроки охраны авторского права|
|Стандартный||в течение жизни и еще 50 лет|
|Анонимные работы||50 лет с момента публикации|
|Посмертные публикации||50 лет с момента публикации|
до конца года
|Участие в международных договорах|
|Бернская конвенция||23 февраля 1977 года|
|Вступление в ВТО||1 января 1995 года|
|1 января 1996 года|
This page provides an overview of copyright rules of Suriname relevant to uploading works into Wikimedia Commons. Note that any work originating in Suriname must be in the public domain, or available under a free license, in both Suriname and the United States before it can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons. If there is any doubt about the copyright status of a work from Suriname, refer to the relevant laws for clarification.
Suriname come under Dutch rule in the late 17th century. In 1954 Suriname became one of the constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. On 25 November 1975, the country of Suriname became an independent state.
As of 2019, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), an agency of the United Nations, listed the Law of March 22, 1913, laying down New Rules on Copyright (as amended up to Decree S.B No. 23 of 1981) as the main copyright law enacted by the legislature of Suriname. WIPO holds the text of this law in their WIPO Lex database. The law replaced Royal Decree of 11 May 1883 No. 39 (GB No. 11), but Article 11 of that decree remained in force for works and translations published before the 1913 law entered into force.[23/1981 Article 44]
Under the Law of 1913, as amended up to the act of 17 April 2015,
- Copyright expires after 50 years, starting from 1 January of the year following the year of death of the author, except as provided in the following articles.[23/1981 Article 38]
- The duration of a joint copyright in a work, where two or more persons are joint creators, is calculated from 1 January of the year following the year of death of the last survivor.[23/1981 Article 38]
- Copyright in anonymous works expires after 50 years, starting from 1 January of the year following that in which the first publication of the work has been carried out by or on behalf of the owner.[23/1981 Article 39]
- The same applies to works in which a legal entity such as a public institution or company is the author, and to works that are first made public after the death of the author.[23/1981 Article 39]
There is no copyright in general regulations as referred to in Article 2 of the Surinamese Constitution, issued by public power, nor in judgments and administrative decisions.[23/1981 Article 11]
Freedom of panorama
Смотрите также: Commons:Свобода панорамы
- There is no infringement by a report that records, reproduces and publicly communicates a limited portion of a work of literature, science or art insofar as this is necessary to show the event that is the actual subject matter of the report.[23/1981 Article 16bis]
- There is no infringement of copyright in reproduction of a work that is permanently displayed or visible from a public road if the reproduction by its size or by the method in which it is made is clearly different from the original work. With buildings, this is limited to the exterior.[23/1981 Article 18]
- Suriname Copyright and Related Rights (Neighboring Rights). WIPO: World Intellectual Property Organization (2018). Retrieved on 2018-11-05.
- Law of March 22, 1913, laying down New Rules on Copyright (as amended up to Decree S.B No. 23 of 1981) (2005). Suriname (2005). Retrieved on 2018-11-05.
- Wet van 17 april 2015, houdende nadere wijziging van de Wet Auteursrecht 1913 (G.B. 1913 no. 15, zoals laatstelijk gewijzigd bij S.B. 1981 no. 23).. Staatsblad van Suriname (2015). Retrieved on 2019-06-26.