Commons:Нормы авторского права по территории/Тёркс и Кайкос
Нормы авторского права: Тёркс и Кайкос
Краткая ссылка: COM:TCI
|Сроки охраны авторского права|
|Стандартный||в течение жизни и ещё 50 лет|
|Фотографии||50 лет с момента создания|
|Посмертные публикации||50 лет с момента публикации|
|Участие в международных договорах|
|1 января 1996 года|
|*Произведение обычно защищается в США, если оно является видом произведения, защищенного авторским правом в США, опубликованного после 1926 года и защищенного в стране происхождения на дату URAA.|
This page provides an overview of copyright rules of the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) relevant to uploading works into Wikimedia Commons. Note that any work originating in the Turks and Caicos Islands must be in the public domain, or available under a free license, in both the Turks and Caicos Islands and the United States before it can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons. If there is any doubt about the copyright status of a work from the Turks and Caicos Islands, refer to the relevant laws for clarification.
The Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) is a British Overseas Territory in the West Indies and North Atlantic Ocean. Turks and Caicos Islands is self-governing, and its government enacts local laws. These are generally based on United Kingdom laws.
The United Kingdom Copyright Act 1911 applies to the TCI and covers, for example, original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works, and film soundtracks. The National Archives holds an online copy of the 1911 Act as originally enacted.
Under the Copyright Act 1911,
- The term for which copyright shall subsist shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by this Act, be the life of the author and a period of fifty years after his death.[1911 Sec.3]
- In the case of a work of joint authorship, copyright shall subsist during the life of the author who first dies and for a term of fifty years after his death, or during the life of the author who dies last, whichever period is the longer.[1911 Sec.16(1)]
- In the case of a literary dramatic or musical work, or an engraving, in which copyright subsists at the date of the death of the author or, in the case of a work of joint authorship, at or immediately before the date of the death of the author who dies last, but which has not been published, nor, in the case of a dramatic or musical work, been performed in public, nor, in the case of a lecture, been delivered in public, before that date, copyright shall subsist till publication, or performance or delivery in public, whichever may first happen, and for a term of fifty years thereafter.[1911 Sec.17(1)]
- Without prejudice to any rights or privileges of the Crown, where any work has, whether before or after the commencement of this Act, been prepared or published by or under the direction or control of His Majesty or any Government department, the copyright in the work shall, subject to any agreement with the author, belong to His Majesty, and in such case shall continue for a period of fifty years from the date of the first publication of the work.[1911 Sec.18]
- The term for which copyright shall subsist in photographs shall be fifty years from the making of the original negative from which the photograph was directly or indirectly derived.[1911 Sec.21]
Freedom of panorama
См. также : Commons:Свобода панорамы
Да for architecture, sculptures, and works of artistic craftsmanship. Нет for other types of artistic works.
Under the Copyright Act 1911,
- The following acts shall not constitute an infringement of copyright ... The making or publishing of paintings, drawings, engravings, or photographs of a work of sculpture or artistic craftsmanship, if permanently situate in a public place or building, or the making or publishing of paintings, drawings, engravings, or photographs (which are not in the nature of architectural drawings or plans) of any architectural work of art.[1911 Sec.2(iii)]
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Commons:Нормы авторского права по территории/Британские заморские территории
- Commons:Нормы авторского права по территории/Великобритания