Commons:European Science Photo Competition 2015/Image categories
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are 5 categories: People in Science, Microscopy images, Non-photographic media, Image sets and General category.
- People in Science
- Scientists in their natural habitat.
- Microscopy images
- Optical, electron, and scanning probe microscopy images all fall under this category.
- Non-photographic media
- Audio and video files, computer-generated imagery etc.
- Image sets
- 2–10 images that are thematically linked and submitted as a set. Two examples are presented below: development of Oncorhynchus mykiss or scanning electron micrographs of Arabidopsis thaliana trichomes.
- General category
- All else goes into this category from archaeology to zoology and from vulcanology to astronomy.