- ↑ a b c With the exception of museums and art galleries.
- ↑ a b Limited to locais/lugares públicos (public locations)
- ↑ a b c d e f g h i j k l "Works of artistic craftsmanship" are OK, "graphic works" are not – see United Kingdom section for commentary.
- ↑ Limited to verejná prostranství (public spaces), the listed examples do not include interiors but they are not excluded explicitly.
- ↑ Applies only to fine arts, architecture, and applied arts. Does not apply to photographs and maps.
- ↑ The Mexican law only mentions that artists don't receive payment and doesn't explain if use for commercial purposes is possible. It is supposed that it's possible.
- ↑ The Mexican law doesn't have a position on this use.
- ↑ Due to the Mexican law not mentioning what public means, it's supposed that it's also possible.
- ↑ Under Sec. 184 of Chapter VIII of the IP Code of the Philippines, reproductions of literary, scientific, and/or artistic works are not copyright infringments if the purpose is for reporting of current events. Inclusion of such copyrighted works in a publication, broadcast, or other communication to public is only permitted for teaching purposes and under fair use basis. No indication that commercial uses and purposes not limited to fair use are allowed.
- ↑ Museum indoors only.
The following countries have no freedom of panorama (or freedom of panorama limited to non-commercial uses only):
Afghanistan, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Yemen, Zambia