- ↑ With the exception of museums and art galleries.
- ↑ a b Limited to locais/lugares públicos (public locations)
- ↑ a b c d e f g "Works of artistic craftsmanship" are OK, "graphic works" are not – see United Kingdom section for commentary.
- ↑ Limited to verejná prostranství (public spaces), the listed examples do not include interiors but they are not excluded explicitly.
- ↑ The Mexican law only mentions that artists don't receive payment and doesn't explain if use for commercial purposes is possible. It is supposed that it's possible.
- ↑ The Mexican law doesn't have a position on this use.
- ↑ Due to the Mexican law not mentioning what public means, it's supposed that it's also possible.
- ↑ Does not include artworks.
The following countries have no freedom of panorama (or freedom of panorama limited to non-commercial uses only):
Afghanistan, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Zambia