On this page is a list of software companies that gave permission for all their screen shots of their program (or software collection) to be used under a free license. See the OTRS ticket:2012100110002561 for all details.
Name of company
- Mavim: 23.02.13 send a message to contactperson at Mavim, Timboliu (talk) 20:34, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Atlassian: 22.02.13 send a message from the Atlassian website Timboliu (talk) 15:04, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
- Khan Academy
- Software AG: on 14.12.12 send an email to contactperson at Software AG
- Lastpass: on 16.11.12 send an email to Lastpass, Timboliu (talk) 06:24, 16 November 2012 (UTC); Lastpass gave permission, on 14.12.12 send e-mail to my contactperson at email@example.com.
- Google: on 16.11.12 send a request to Google using the following page https://services.google.com/fb/forms/permissionsbrand/, Timboliu (talk) 06:28, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- CPB: on 21.11.12 send a Gmail to CPB (Centraal Plan Bureau), for more information contact Tim Ruijters (Timboliu (talk) 07:20, 14 December 2012 (UTC))
Dear sir/ madam,
To make the use of screenshots on wikimedia-projects more easier we created the following page:
It would be great if [company name] can be on this list.
Email to Khan Academy
I would like to write an article on the Dutch wikiversity (http://beta.wikiversity.org/wiki/Hoofdpagina) about how the Khan Academy track progress. Is it possible for you to upload some screenshots of the software to Wikimedia Commons so I can use them in my article.
It would also be great if the Khan Academy could be listed on the page below.