Commons:OpenRefine/Community meetup 22 February 2022
On Tuesday, February 22, the OpenRefine team working on these functionalities presented an update and a first demo of the newly developed SDC editing functionalities in OpenRefine and talked about what's next.
- When? Tuesday, February 22, at 15:00-17:00 UTC (check the time in your timezone).
- For whom? For anyone who is keen to hear about the current status of SDC support in OpenRefine!
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/OpenRefine-SDC-20220222
This meetup covered:
- Update on past, current and future Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons development in OpenRefine, by Sandra Fauconnier
- Demo of 🚧 Wikimedia Commons reconciliation and SDC editing via OpenRefine 🚧 including use cases, by Sandra Fauconnier and Alicia Fagerving (WMSE)
- Updates and tips about SDC data modeling and Wikitext
- Q&A with the team
The General friendly space policy for Wikimedia events was observed during this meetup.
The OpenRefine team working on Structured Data on Commons functionalities is: