Commons:Bild vum Joer/2013/Regelen
- Bäi POTY 2013 gëtt et zwou Ronnen.
- Round 1 will include all images promoted to featured picture status in 2013.
- Round 2 will include the top 30 (+α) images from Round 1.
- The top image will be declared as the Picture of the Year. The top three images will be featured as runners-up.
1. Ronn vu POTY 2013
2. Ronn vu POTY 2013
- There will be several days of beta testing period, so we can check whether the voting script is working successfully.
- Votes in the testing period — the several days before the official opening date — are also eligible. The committee will count them as well as the votes cast in the later period.
- If you find a bug for the voting tool, please report it to MediaWiki talk:Gadget-EnhancedPOTY.js; report other issues to Commons talk:Picture of the Year/2013.
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Wed, 01 Jan 2014 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 live edits on any single Wikimedia project before Wed, 01 Jan 2014 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2013 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
- Even if a user has multiple eligible accounts, each user can only cast votes from one account.
- Votes from IP users will be considered invalid.
- Votes cast by ineligible users/accounts, multiple/duplicate votes cast in violation of the rules will be invalidated.
- Due to the large vote volume, we are unable to accept voters that do not meet this criteria as determined by the official POTY 2013 voter eligibility tool.
- We may contact you on your talk page for up to 1 year after you vote to alert you to contest results and invite you to participate in next year's contest. You may opt-out at any time.
Regele vun der Ofstëmmung
In Round 1 - multiple vote - eligible users may vote for as many candidates as they wish to support (one vote per image).
In the final Round 2 - single vote - eligible users may vote for only one finalist. Note: if you cast more than one vote, only the most recent vote will be counted.
|Galerien, sortiert nach Inhalt|
|Gliederfüßer (60)||Vögel (63)||Säugetiere (34)||Andere Tiere (39)|
|Pflanzen und Pilze (32)||Knochen, Schalen und Fossilien (13)||Menschen und menschliche Aktivitäten (65)||Bilder, Gemälde und Illustrationen (41)|
|Städte und Brücken (60)||Schlösser und Burgen (69)||Religiöse Bauten (63)||Bauwerke und Gebäude (89)|
|Innendesign und Details (52)||Panoramabilder (54)||Landschaftsbilder (103)||Astronomie, Satelliten und Weltraum (22)|
|Karten und Diagramme (30)||Fahrzeuge (53)||Objekte, Steine und Verschiedenes (23)|
|Hilfe · Informationen zu den verwendeten Symbolen…|
- 1. Ronn
- All Featured Pictures from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2013.
- 2. Ronn
- The top 30 images from Round 1, by number of votes, from any category will go to the final round — the categories are irrelevant when it comes to counting the votes.
- If category #1 and #2 are not in the top 30, they will be also promoted to the Final to guarantee a diverse final.
A candidate should not be disqualified or replaced without careful discussion as long as it is not deleted (Ex. : a deletion request alone is not enough reason to disqualify an image.)