|Contest is now closed - Results will announced on April 8
Contest entries can be viewed here
- All entries to PixElite should be the own work of the contestants.
- A participant can submit ONLY 1 photograph.
- Entries should have the following details added to the description field: caption, location where it was taken, description of the subject, camera model and technical specifications, software used (if any)
- Contestants must register in Wikimedia Commons and upload their entry here.
- All entries should be licenced under CC BY SA 3.0 (Need not do anything extra, the upload process adds this licence by default)
- Contestants after uploading their entries must mail their commons login id and Fiesta login id to bala.jeyaraman [at] wikimedia.in
- The photos will be posted on Facebook and contestants will be given the link to share and get it liked. Number of likes a photo gets will have 25% weightage in the judgement of prizes.
- For help with uploading see here
- Do not email pictures or upload them to Facebook. They should be uploaded here at Wikimedia Commons
- All entries should be contestants own work. Other peoples' work, their derivatives or modifications are not eligible and will be deleted immediately
- Entries must not be edited in any way apart from adjusting their brightness, contrast and/or sharpness. Else, the participant will be immediately disqualified.
- Please don't watermark your entries. Your details will be present in the image page always. So Dont watermark or add borders to your photos.