Commons:Stroke Order Project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Who benefits from these images?
- Students who study Chinese characters' stroke order, this material(pictures in black and white or animated GIFs) can be used to study that with a program to remember things(like Anki for example).
- Wikibookians use these for the Chinese and Japanese wikibooks at the English Wikibooks, the Chinese wikibook at the Polish Wikibooks, and the Chinese wikibook at the Italian Wikibooks.
- Wikipedians use this work at pages such as fr:Tracé d'un sinogramme and en:Stroke_order#Types of strokes
- Wiktionarians are using it on pages such as wikt:fr:Wiktionary, wikt:la:Wiktionary, wikt:de:Wiktionary and on all the 214 German Radical pages.
- The web page: Openwords is working on a "handwriting learning module for Chinese utilizing the Wikimedia Stroke Order project" (quoted from the webpage).