Commons:Stroke Order Project/Kangxi radicals
The stroke order of each and every radical have been individually checked in several authoritative books before being certified via tick ✓. If there is the slightest doubt, the stroke order was not be approved.
Thus, our work should be about 99% certified per China, Taiwan, and Japanese policies, whereas most people's minds (and even many books) contain a hodgepodge of information from ROC, PRC, and Japanese standards. Most books fail to show awareness and to deal with the international variability issues because most of them are made in and aimed at a single region, and/or rely on the authors' personal practice regarding stroke order.
Here, we do better than them.
Single style's visualisations
- Ancient Chinese characters/bronze
- Ancient Chinese characters/oracle
- Ancient Chinese characters/seal
- Ancient Chinese characters/bigseal
- Ancient Chinese characters/songti
- Ancient Chinese characters/kaishu
- Ancient Chinese characters/clerical
Table: Kangxi Radicals "seal" (svg)
Stroke order styles
Strokes codes helpers
Using these "basic strokes", we can build complex strokes, such as: 乚 = shùwāngóu => SWG
Then, using "-", we can explain one caracter, such as: 九 => piě-hēngzhéwāngōu => P-HZWG.
- ✓ means the stroke order and the way of writing the character have been checked on the relevant authoritative source and approved.
- Stroke order draft series by Yug: User:Yug/Stroke order2 (3/4) - User:Yug/Stroke order according to national rules (1/3)