Commons:Voice intro project/fi
A project to make audio recordings in which Wikipedia subjects speak their name and introduce themselves.
First suggested in a blog post, "Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons" by Andy Mabbett (User:Pigsonthewing).
Jotta tiedämme, miltä merkittävät henkilöt kuulostavat ja miten he lausuvat oman nimensä.
- as a way of identifying a person for people that have a vision impairment
- to confirm a person's identity, if you've heard them on, say, the radio
- to distinguish them from someone else with the same name
The pronunciation is useful:
- if you are about to meet them
- if you are about to mention them in a presentation or on air
In fact, you’d have the canonical pronunciation of their name: their own.
If you are the subject of a Wikipedia article, please upload a FLAC or ogg audio recording of your own, normal speaking voice.
If you're a Wikimedian working with notable people, you can do that for them.
If you are (or your subject is) fluent in more than one language, please record a separate file in each.
En voi tehdä sitä
If you can't make a FLAC or ogg file (or don't know what that means) you can e-mail us the wav or mp3 and release it under an open licence. If the file is too big to be e-mailed, you can use file sharing or sound hosting services like Audioboo, SoundCloud or Vocaroo. We'll do the conversion for you. You're welcome to drop a note on this page's talk page if you have questions or need help.
Yleensä ihmiset sanovat:
“Hei, nimeni on [nimi]. Synnyin [paikassa] ja olen ollut [työssä tai asemassa] [vuodesta] lähtien”
You're welcome to say more!
Kuuntele joitakin esimerkkejä projektin englanninkielisessä luokassa.
Mitä ei pidä sanoa
- Don't mention that you're making a recording for Wikipedia/Wikipedia Commons
- No advertising, pitching for work, advocacy, proselytizing or politics.
Olet tervetullut sanomaan enemmän!
- Add a link to the recording, from the subject's page on Wikidata, using P990, with a qualifier specifying the language used.
- Transcribe the recording, as Timed Text captions.
Files are sorted into categories, by language. See a list of categories, at Category:Voice intro project.