Commons:Wiki Loves Earth 2015 in Andorra & Catalan areas
Wiki Loves Earth 2015 in Andorra & Catalan areas is a photographic contest about natural heritage sites organized by Amical Wikimedia. The scope is focused on areas of special interest in the Catalan Wikipedia: Andorra and three autonomous communities of Spain. This is the second edition organized after WLE 2014.
- Organizing team
With the support of others from Amical and local community in Catalan Wikipedia. For the organizing team, basically this is the sixth edition of a Wiki Loves event, after 1 edition of WLE, 4 editions of Wiki Loves Monuments and Wiki Loves Public Art 2013 in Barcelona.
- Wikipedia project
- ca:Viquiprojecte:Patrimoni natural/WLE 2015
Thematic index of lists:
- Andorra: Natural areas, lakes and ponds, main rivers.
- Catalonia: Protected natural areas, wetlands, geologic sites, emblematic summits, monumental and outstanding trees, beaches.
- Balearic Islands: Natural areas, singular trees, beaches by island.
- Land of Valencia: Natural areas, microreserves of flora by province, wetlands, protected caves, beaches.