Commons:Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Norway
- Read in norwegian.
Wiki Loves Earth is an international photo contest dedicated to collecting pictures of natural heritage sites and landscape and ornamental gardening objects for illustrating articles in the worldwide free Internet encyclopedia Wikipedia and other Wikimedia Foundation projects.
The contest was initiated and first held (as pilot) by Wikimedia Ukraine in 2013. It was ranked as the 2nd coolest project of Wikimedia Chapters at Wikimania 2013. This will be the first year Norway participates.
More info about how the project will be executed in Norway will be posted on this page consecutively.
Protected natural areas
To take part in Wiki Loves Earth contest, a submission should:
- Be self taken
- All entries must be original photographs uploaded by their authors. Photos uploaded by anyone else than author (even with permission) are not accepted.
- Be self uploaded during the contest period (between May 15 and June 15 2017);
- You are also welcome to submit photos you may have taken in the past. What matters is that photos must be uploaded during the contest period (15th May — 15th June)
- Be under a free license;
- Contain an identified natural monument / natural park / protected area etc.;
- Have at least 2Mpx.
- Photos under 2Mpx can be accepted in local contests, but should such photo be nominated for the international part the author will have to upload higher resolution or the photo will be disqualified.
- A participant should have an activated e-mail address via Preferences of his/her account.
- Wiki Loves Earth official site
- International contest page on Commons
- International contest page on Facebook
- Images uploaded from Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Norway
- Who is behind the organizing team?