Commons:Wiki Loves Earth 2018 in Algeria
See also: Commons: Wiki Loves Earth 2018 >>
'Wiki Loves Earth 2018 Algeria' , is a national photo contest dedicated to Algeria's natural heritage.
le concours commence du 1 mai jusqu’au 31 mai 2018.
Wiki Loves Earth aims to encourage the enhancement of protected natural areas through Wikimedia projects (mainly the Wikipedia encyclopedia and Wikimedia Commons library of multimedia).
The Goal of the Wiki Loves Earth contest is to encourage everyone to participate in the presentation of the natural heritage. by photographs of these natural areas and share them under a free license (CC - by - sa) to allow its free sharing and exploitation.
Each of you is invited to photograph the Algerian nature. This contest is a way to educate Algerians to their own heritage, to create a link of proximity with it.
This year a new tool is available for jury members each photo will have received from one to five stars in the end the choice will be made on the 10 to winning photos
Winners of WLE Algeria 2018
- Fayçal Rezkellah - Photographe
- Tatiana Smirnova - Photographe
- Badr Lokayba - Photojournaliste
vouchers at online sales site in Algeria
- 1st prize: Gift worth 50 000 DZD
- 2nd prize: Gift worth 30,000 DZD
- 3rd prize: Gift worth 10,000 DZD
How to participate?
- Create an account on Wikipedia or on its media library Commons , if you have not already done so.
- Fill out this form (This is not mandatory, it will be easier for you find after the contest).
- Send your photos by following the instruction in the video below. If the video does not work go directly to this link to send them.
Conditions of participation
- The 'description' of the photo is mandatory.
- The photo must be without ' digital mark ' (blank). Otherwise it will be ranked 'out of competition' .
- The photos must be 'taken by you' , or you have the 'permission to publish them by their authors' .
- The photos collected on the internet will be deleted by our administrators.
Post your photos
|-||Click this link to start the process|