Commons:Wiki Loves Earth 2019 in Ghana
|Upload your photos|
Wiki Loves Earth is an international photographic competition to promote natural heritage sites around the world through Wikimedia projects (mainly Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons). Everybody can participate. There are a lot of natural heritage sites in all participating countries. The goal of Wiki Loves Earth is to encourage people to take pictures of those natural sites, and to put them under a free license so that others may access them through the Internet. This is the first time Ghana will be participating in the contest, to achieve this, an international contest will take place from 15 May — 15 June 2019. This page introduces the Ghanaian part of this competition. Join us to contribute free-licensed images of natural heritages in Ghana.
- List of participating countries.
- Nature reserves and national parks in Ghana.
(Same rules as for the international contest, see also the FAQ section there.) To take part in Wiki Loves Earth 2019 in Ghana, a submission should:
- Be self-taken
- All entries must be original photographs uploaded by their authors. Photos uploaded by anyone else than author (even with permission) are not accepted.
- Be self-uploaded during the contest period (May/June 2019);
- You are also welcome to submit photos you may have taken in the past. What matters is that photos must be uploaded during the contest period (15th May – 15th June)
- Be under a free license;
- Contain an identified natural reserve or natural park;
- Have at least 2Mpx.
- A participant should have an activated e-mail address via Preferences of their account.