Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments/Documentation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wiki Loves Monuments is a photography competition, being organized annually since 2010. This page is a portal, linking to various places where best practices and documentation have been collected.
- Frequently Asked Questions for 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions for 2015
- Frequently Asked Questions for 2013
- Documentation for 2012
- Frequently Asked Questions for 2012
- Evaluation 2012
- Documentation for the international jury process
- Monuments database and all processes related to it, including:
- Landing page
- WLM on Wikidata
- Migrating data to Wikidata (unclear status)
- How to..
- Jury tool: Montage