Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2011/Action points
- Raymond: keep an eye on and get in touch with the Account Creation Improvement Project.
- Maarten: get the right people in touch with Layar folks
- Tomasz: Do the calendars stuff and find the sponsors.
- Tim: Get us in touch with Open Streetmap people
- Elke: Come up with better definition for technical quality jury criterium
- Maarten: take the lead on formation European jury
- Nuno: Find out if there are interesting prize opportunities in Guimarães that is cultural capital in 2012
- Nicole: Check out Zeiss opportunities
- Alice: get inormation about Wikipic, where you can find pictures independent of description, language etc, it was developed by Daniel Kinzler of WM Germany.
- Hay: Fix the European website (list of millions of detailed "suggestions" on meeting page)
- Niklas: Get in touch with Maarten about national heritage board
- Julia: see what religious organizations might be interesting, write a short introduction about the topic to the mailing list, check out European Youth Forum, UNESCO stuff
- Andrea: check out San Marino & San Maarten (contact Delphine)
- SJ: spread the word with world wide cultural institutions
- Maarten: Partnering with DISH
- Many prototypes/no tools -> AP Maarten, send email.
- Platonides: Take the lead on getting the API finished
- Tomasz will do the goodies checking - what is possible and what is not.
- Maarten: Chase Neil and Kaldari to get an upload form
- Maarten: Contacts for Romania
- Maarten: Contacts for Belarus
- Maarten: Contacts for Finland
- Maarten: Get in touch with DISH about prize announcement
Kilian: Take the lead on travel agency prizesNicole Ebber (WMDE) will find and talk to possible partners. Raymond: Set up OTRS system for WLMRaymond 15:34, 22 May 2011 (UTC) JeanFred: Write email to maillist for village pump announcement so we don't forget.Done. odder (talk) 17:06, 22 May 2011 (UTC) Michael: send around email with the results and link to full notes. Maarten: make sure the Europa Nostra article gets published.Completed the article at the Berlin meeting. Now we just have to wait. Multichill (talk) 13:22, 2 June 2011 (UTC) Maarten: work on a tool to transfer data to templates.http://area23.brightbyte.de/csv2template.php Multichill (talk) 13:22, 2 June 2011 (UTC) Maarten: Make sure of @wikilovesmonuments.eu redirectsOTRS is up and running. Multichill (talk) 13:24, 2 June 2011 (UTC) Maarten: Contacts for Portugal(?).Talked with Beria on Irc. They are in contact with Igespar and SIPA. No action on my side. Multichill (talk) 12:01, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2011|
Concept - Philosophy - Timeline - Progress - Monuments database - Tools - Action points - Upload wizard - Sponsors - Press - Highlighted pictures