Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 in Hong Kong
About the contest 關於比賽
Uploaded photographs do not have to be taken during September 2013, but they must not have been uploaded to Wikimedia Commons before. Participants are free to take photographs of any eligible historic buildings or declared monuments, even if Commons already has one or more photographs, but of course a new angle or a new detail is more useful to the project than simply repeating what has been done before.For more details about the declared monuments and listed historic buildings in Hong Kong, please refer to the next section (List of declared monuments and historic buildings). You are required to quote the ID in the list when you state which monument you photographed
List of declared monuments and historic buildings 法定古蹟及歷史建築列表
- List of declared monuments of Hong Kong - List of historic buildings in Hong Kong: Grades I, II and III
- 香港法定古蹟列表 - 香港歷史建築列表：一級、二級、三級
Contact us 聯絡我們
- E-mail 電郵: email@example.com
Upload photos 上載照片
Local awards 本地獎項
International awards 國際獎項
In addition, there will be a number of photography-related vouchers, ranging from €500 (second prize) to €50 (fifteenth prize), including an aluminum print of a winning photograph (see below), sponsored by Europeana. In total, 16 prizes are available.
The distribution of these awards is determined by the principle that the first prize winner will have the first choice from the prizes, and so on – to ensure that every prize winner gets the prize he or she would like the most. Prizes are not exchangeable for money.
- Grand Prize: A trip to Wikimania 2014 in London, including conference access, accommodation, and more. Maximum value is €2000.
- Photography-related voucher of €500
- Photography-related voucher of €400
- Photography-related voucher of €300
- Photography-related voucher of €200
- 2 photography-related vouchers of €100 each
- 8 photography-related vouchers of €50 each
- Large scale aluminum print of the winning photo (sponsored by Europeana)
- 大獎: 2014年倫敦「維基媒體國際會議」會議套票、機票、住宿及其他相關配套。最高總值約為港幣20000元。
- 優勝作品之大型鋁質沖印照片 (由Europeana贊助)
Special awards 特別獎項
The prize will be awarded by a mixed jury from the participating countries based on their 10 nominees per country for the international competition.This comprises of three photography related vouchers worth €200, €150 and €100 for the best three photos from these countries.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 維基愛古蹟2013
- Wiki Loves Monuments Blog 維基愛古蹟Blog
- Wikimedia Hong Kong 香港維基媒體協會
- Wikimedia Hong Kong Facebook Page 香港維基媒體協會Facebook專頁
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2013|
Timeline - Progress - Documentation - Tools - FAQ - Media - - List of landing page, monuments and uploadlink - Winning photos