Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 in Denmark
Winners of Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 in Denmark
The top ten winners of Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 in Denmark have been found! You can see gallery of Danish WLM winners on the international WLM site. This is also the page where the winners of the international WLM competition 2019 will be announced in December.
Congratulations to all the winners and many thanks for helping to build our repository of pictures of Denmark on Wikimedia Commons!
Rules for contributing to Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 in Denmark
Your contributions to the Danish section of the 2019 Wiki Loves Monuments (WLM) photo competition are most welcome! You may want to share some of your great photos taken while you were visiting Denmark or the Faroe Islands, so we want to be sure you can do that easily.
If you use the official competition upload form, your photos will appear on the category page for Danish WLM 2019 contributions.
Ensure that you follow the rules for the Danish section of the WLM 2019 competition:
- You must have taken the photo yourself and you must upload it yourself.
- The photo must be freely licensed; see Creative Commons and the Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
- The photo must be uploaded in September 2019 to Wikimedia Commons on the Denmark upload link. It doesn't matter when they were taken.
- You must be a registered user of Wikipedia / Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons stores the photographs and other images that can be freely used on Wikipedia and elsewhere. You will be prompted to register when you upload your photos.
- You must have a valid email address so we can contact you if you win!
- The competition applies only to monuments identified by the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces ("Kulturstyrelsen"). They consider a monument something that is created by people, over a certain size, and of relevance for the Danish cultural heritage. This means that buildings, bridges, and dolmens are good monuments to photograph, but not statues, stone axes, or other objects that can be moved around. You might be able to find potential photo opportunities on the lists from their databases for protected buildings and discoveries or ancient monuments. In the tables there is a column with "Upload Photo" what you can use and already some information is added to the upload form.
The winner will be found by a jury, and the decision cannot be appealed. Jury members cannot participate in the competition.