Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 in the Philippines
|WLM 2019 in the Philippines||Uploaded images||Jury & Team Members||Winners||Stats||Valued & Quality Images||FAQ|
|WIKI LOVES MONUMENTS PHILIPPINES 2019|
Capturing the cultural built heritage of the Philippines
Wiki Loves Monuments (http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org) is an annual international photography contest and crowdsourcing event in which participants photograph and upload images of important built heritage subjects to Wikimedia Commons. These images are then available for free use on Wikipedia and beyond. More details about this year's annual competition can be found at Wiki Loves Monuments 2019. The competition takes place throughout the month of September each year. Like the Wiki Loves Monuments PH 2019 Facebook page!
Everyone is welcome to get involved, whether as a participant (photographer), organizational volunteer, or both. There is no requirement for participants or volunteers. The Philippine edition of the competition is volunteer-led, with significant support from the Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group which is in Naga City, Bicol.
To join the contest
- Participants must upload their entries to Wikimedia Commons (https://commons.wikimedia.org) using their own user account
- They must agree to publish their work under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license
- Entries must be uploaded within the contest period: September 1 to 30, 2019
- Photographs should be taken by the participant
- Photographs do not have to be taken between September 1 to 30, 2019, but they must not have been uploaded to Wikimedia Commons before that period
- Participants are free to upload photographs of any Philippine built heritage subjects, even if Wikimedia Commons already has one or more photographs, but of course a new angle or a new detail is more useful to the project than simply repeating what has been done before
- 1st prize: PHP 15,000 + certificate
- 2nd prize: PHP 10,000 + certificate
- 3rd prize: Toshiba Canvio Advance 2TB Portable External Hard Drive + certificate