Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2020 in Slovenia/Prizes
The jury will select 3–10 winning photographs among the uploads that meet the basic criteria. Those will earn place in the international competition. Their authors will receive certificates, Wikimedia merchandise and the following prizes:
- place: portable camera drone EACHINE E58, donated by eDRON.si
- place: Dornau : photographic album Dornava (2008), 1st bibliophilic edition. Ministry of Culture, Ljubljana, ISBN 978-961-6370-12-7
- place: Watercolours : Records of Heritage. Tea Mohorčič (ed.) (2018), Ministry of Culture, Ljubljana, ISBN 978-961-6370-28-8
The winners will be announced at the end of November (date pending). Due to current epidemiological situation in the country, the announcement will likely be virtual, and the winners will receive their prizes by post. Participants, please make sure that you have a verified e-mail address entered with your user account for contacting you about the prizes.
Winners of the international competition will be awarded in-kind prizes valued from 250 to 1500 €.
Contributions will be evaluated by a three-member jury:
- Branimir Ritonja, photographer, owner of the STOLP gallery
- Nina Grein, photographer
- Matjaž Zaplotnik, wikimedian