Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2021/Juries
|WLM 2021||Participating countries||Uploaded images||Organizers||FAQ||Help desk||For organizers|
|Subpage for Wiki Loves Monuments 2021 organizers.|
|Instructions for local organizers||Knowledge Exchange||Landing pages||CentralNotice||Upload campaigns||Lists of monuments||Overview of monuments||Juries||Tools||Winners|
|For transparency, it is mandatory for national organizers to publish their jury rounds and respective jurors at the earliest possible, ideally before the jury begins. Please see the example below. Also, you don't need all publish all the rounds at once - it can be updated as things progress.|
- Purpose: initial filtration (limting to round about 800 pictures)
- Prejury (Vorjury): every one with an account via Prejury-Tool
- more Information about Vorjuy.
expected Period: 2021-09-01 until 2021-10-12
- Purpose: To decidede TOP 1-100
- information about Candidature until 2021-09-04
- 2021-09-06: Jury is elected.
- Purpose: To decide top 15 photos
- Purpose: To decide top 3 photos
- Jury organizer/coordinator: Axel Pettersson
- Jurors (same for all rounds):
Yes/No to get the number of images down before voting. All images viewed by two jurors and only images with two yes votes moves on.
Rating to get the number of images down before ranking. Remaining images rated by all jurors. Cut off decided soemwhere around 25 images where the score allows.
Ranking to decide on top three and shared 4th moving on to the international finale. If images end up with the same score for top three or making it to the international finale previous rounds decide the outcome.