Commons talk:GLAMwiki Toolset Project/Outreach schedule
We need feedback from Wikimedians and GLAMs to make the GLAM Wiki Toolset a success.
Please contact us if you think you can assist us, have any remarks or questions.
I am a GLAM, new to Wiki, what do I need to know
If you are a GLAM and you would like to participate in the GLAM Wiki Toolset project, but you have never participated in a Wiki-project: Welcome!
Get up to date on the meaning of Wiki & GLAM partnerships via this GLAM page.
Also find out more about existing Wiki GLAM partnerships here
Hi Daniel, and sorry for the slow response! The answer is you just enrolled! We need your mail address to give you access to the tool on Wikimedia Labs so send me a mail to david.haskiya at kb.nl and I'll make sure to give you access. --DivadH (talk) 08:51, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm interested too. I'm abartov AT wikimedia DOT org. Thanks! Ijon (talk) 04:21, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, I have just started as a Wikipedian in residence at the National Library of Wales and would be intrested in using these tools to upload pictures/video to commons. My email is jje(at)llgc.org.uk. Thanks! Jason.nlw (talk) 09:20, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
The Europeana - Wiki GLAM Toolset is looking for developers who can help us:
1. developing with the mediawiki framework; specifically :
a. extension development http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Developing_extensions I. hooks II. special pages III. api IV. database interaction 1. creating/modifying tables 2. crud functions b. content handler (optional) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mw:ContentHandler
2. working with github and git
3. using mediawiki's git-gerrit implementation (optional)
4. be familiar with agile development using scrum (optional)
Please leave our senior developer Dan Entous a message!
Question by uploading
Hello. We're trying to upload via GLAMwiki Toolset and we have <br/>-Tags. So we have escaped them like this <br/>. But that doesn't work. How can we define a <br/>-Tag in the XML so that will be the HTML-tag here? And we have also tried to format bold by '''. Actually that are written like this ''' in the text instead of formatting bold. How can we define in the XML that it is formatted bold? --Micha (talk) 10:31, 22 December 2015 (UTC)