Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alzheimers_brain.jpg (500 × 492 pixels, file size: 31 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: A healthy brain compared to a brain suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
Deutsch: Gesundes Gehirn (links) im Vergleich mit dem Gehirn eines Menschen mit Alzheimer-Demenz (rechts)
|Author||National Institutes of Health|
|This image is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the National Institutes of Health.
Please ensure that this image was actually created by the US Federal government; the NIH frequently uses commercial images which are not public domain. Email the source site if it is not clearly stated that this specific work is in the public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:12, 13 October 2011||500 × 492 (31 KB)||Sean.lewis29|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Exercise as it relates to Disease/Improving the Quality of Life With Alzheimer's Disease Through Exercise
- Exercise as it relates to Disease/Aerobic vs anaerobic exercise for patients suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Exercise as it relates to Disease/Physical Activity and Risk of Cognitive Impairment and Dementia in Elderly Persons
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ga.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org