File:Ethiopia - Mature Moringa stenopetala tree - March 2011.jpg
Moringa stenopetala is a native tree to Ethiopia and is an important, nutritious food source in some parts of the country.
Trees for the Future and Greener Ethiopia are promoting income generation activities involving moringa leaf and seed processing and marketing in Konso, where it has been grown for generations.
In Guraghe Zone, where it is not common, TREES and their partners are promoting it as an effective way to increase food security and household nutrition.
|Source||Flickr: Ethiopia - Mature Moringa stenopetala tree - March 2011|
(Reusing this file)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:28, 4 February 2012||1,224 × 1,632 (883 KB)||Flickr upload bot||Uploaded from http://flickr.com/photo/68632374@N00/5640137164 using Flickr upload bot|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on am.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ceb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on species.wikimedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sw.wikipedia.org
- Usage on war.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org