Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (3,264 × 2,448 pixels, file size: 1.36 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Hand painted signs on the utility box covers. The main power line and the organ motor had separate power boxes as they both required independent power. The organ motor power now runs the digital projector required by the studios in a theatres 2012 conversion. The Patricia Theatre build in 1928 is the oldest continuously operating theatre in Canada. The theatre originally opened in 1912 beside the Rodmay Hotel before moving to its present location at the corner of Marine & Ash Avenue in Powell River, British Columbia.
This photo is of a cultural heritage site in Canada, number10728
|Camera location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:52, 14 October 2013||3,264 × 2,448 (1.36 MB)||Coffeerob||Changes to resolution from 200dpi to 72dpi|
|19:07, 14 October 2013||3,264 × 2,448 (1.36 MB)||Coffeerob||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.