Original file (2,094 × 1,368 pixels, file size: 2.07 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Upload a file I accidentally deleted on Wikipedia first instead of uploading it here ^_^. Originally uploaded on Wikipediaa 14:30, February 29, 2004 by RadicalBender (Practicing for the 2004 Daytona 500, public domain image from af.mil (yes, af.mil))
DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY, Fla. -- The Air Force Ford-sponsored Wood Brothers No. 21 Ford Taurus, driven by Ricky Rudd, is shown here during a practice run Feb 11. He is preparing for the Daytona 500 race, which will be held here Feb. 15. (U.S. Air Force photo by Larry McTighe)
|Date||Feb. 15 (2004)|
|Source||United States Air Force|
|Author||U.S. Air Force photo by Larry McTighe|
(Reusing this file)
United States Air Force Privacy and Security Notice "2. Information presented on Air Force Link is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested."
This image or file is a work of a U.S. Air Force Airman or employee, taken or made as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image or file is in the public domain in the United States.
This work includes material that may be protected as a trademark in some jurisdictions. If you want to use it, you have to ensure that you have the legal right to do so and that you do not infringe any trademark rights. See our general disclaimer.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
- #21 Ricky Rudd (Motorcraft/US Air Force-Wood Brothers Racing)
- #40 Sterling Marlin (Coors Light-Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates)
- #41 Casey Mears (Target-Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates)
- #99 Jeff Burton (NBA All-Star Game on TNT-Roush Racing)
- #38 Elliott Sadler (M&Ms-Robert Yates Racing)
- #88 Dale Jarrett (UPS-Robert Yates Racing)
- #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's-Hendrick Motorsports)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:55, 26 June 2006||2,094 × 1,368 (2.07 MB)||Night Gyr||larger version from original source|
|01:26, 11 February 2006||750 × 490 (106 KB)||Shanel||Upload a file I accidentally deleted on Wikipedia first instead of uploading it here ^_^. Originally uploaded on Wikipediaa 14:30, February 29, 2004 by User:RadicalBender (Practicing for the 2004 Daytona 500, public domain image from af.mil (yes, af.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Dale Earnhardt
- Stock car racing
- Talk:Marty Robbins
- Talk:List of NASCAR drivers
- Davey Allison
- Bobby Allison
- Matt Kenseth
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series
- Daytona International Speedway
- Talk:Roger Staubach
- Sponsor (commercial)
- Talk:Pole position
- Talk:Stock car racing
- Talk:Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Talk:Darlington Raceway
- Talk:Daytona International Speedway
- Talk:Juan Pablo Montoya
- CASCAR Super Series
- Talk:Pit stop
- Peter Gibbons
- Talk:NASCAR realignment
- Terry Labonte
- Riverside Park Speedway
- Talk:Kyle Petty
- Talk:Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Talk:Mario Andretti
- Talk:Christian Fittipaldi
- Talk:Dan Gurney
- Talk:Jacques Villeneuve
- Talk:Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Talk:Watkins Glen International
- Talk:Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Rick Hendrick
View more global usage of this file.