|Year of publication||
Eesti: Õigus, nr 1
(Reusing this file)
English: Copyright for this collective work has expired in accordance with Copyright Act of Estonia. Texts copyrighted by individual authors as of upload date are hidden.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:25, 3 October 2012||2,068 × 3,329, 52 pages (883 KB)||Pikne|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on et.wikisource.org
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/5
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/6
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/7
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/8
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/9
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/10
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/11
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/12
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/13
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/14
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/15
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/16
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/17
- Lehekülg:Õigus 1930-1.djvu/18
- Register:Õigus 1930-1.djvu