File:ДАЖО 178-03-0206. 1900-1916 роки. Метрична книга Овруцький костел. Народження.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 386 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 154 × 240 pixels | 309 × 480 pixels | 494 × 768 pixels | 659 × 1,024 pixels | 2,022 × 3,141 pixels.
Original file (2,022 × 3,141 pixels, file size: 689.83 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 770 pages)
|DescriptionДАЖО 178-03-0206. 1900-1916 роки. Метрична книга Овруцький костел. Народження.pdf||
Русский: ДАЖО 178-03-0206. 1900-1916 роки. Метрична книга Овруцький костел. Народження.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:59, 12 April 2019||2,022 × 3,141, 770 pages (689.83 MB)||Alexkrakovsky (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on uk.wikisource.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Version of PDF format||1.3|
1 April 2019