File:(1461) Marsaba Klosteret.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,048 × 1,536 pixels, file size: 1.67 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Mar Saba is a Greek Orthodox monastery located near Bethlehem, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and overlooks the Kidron River
|Date||(according to Exif data)|
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:19, 7 January 2006||2,048 × 1,536 (1.67 MB)||Kaasmail||Mar Saba is a Greek Orthodox monastery located near Bethlehem, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and overlooks the Kidron River|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ka.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org