File:1934 - Franklin Theater Ad - 10 Nov MC - Allentown PA.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1934_-_Franklin_Theater_Ad_-_10_Nov_MC_-_Allentown_PA.jpg (493 × 325 pixels, file size: 44 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Franklin Theater advertisement for the American film Belle of the Nineties (1934) - 10 Nov. 1934 Morning Call, Allentown PA
|Source||Allentown PA Morning Call Self-scanned|
|Author||Company shown on advertisement|
- The item has no copyright markings.
- United States Copyright Office page 2 "Visually Perceptible Copies The notice for visually perceptible copies should contain all three elements described below. They should appear together or in close proximity on the copies.
- 1 The symbol © (letter C in a circle); the word “Copyright”; or the abbreviation “Copr.”
- 2 The year of first publication. If the work is a derivative work or a compilation incorporating previously published material, the year date of first publication of the derivative work or compilation is sufficient. Examples of derivative works are translations or dramatizations; an example of a compilation is an anthology. The year may be omitted when a pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work, with accompanying textual matter, if any, is reproduced in or on greeting cards, postcards, stationery, jewelry, dolls, toys, or useful articles.
- 3 The name of the copyright owner, an abbreviation by which the name can be recognized, or a generally known alternative designation of owner.1 Example © 2007 Jane Doe."
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published in the United States between 1923 and 1977 without a copyright notice. See Commons:Hirtle chart for further explanation. Note that it may still be copyrighted in jurisdictions that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works (depending on the date of the author's death), such as Canada (50 p.m.a.), Mainland China (50 p.m.a., not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany (70 p.m.a.), Mexico (100 p.m.a.), Switzerland (70 p.m.a.), and other countries with individual treaties.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:46, 2 April 2017||493 × 325 (44 KB)||Atwngirl||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.