File:2017 Audi FIS Ski Weltcup Garmisch-Partenkirchen Damen - Macarena Simari Birkner - by 2eight - 8SC9157.jpg
Original file (2,048 × 1,365 pixels, file size: 633 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
64. Kandahar Rennen,Audi FIS Ski Weltcup Garmisch-Partenkirchen,Damen Abfahrt,Kandahar,Ladies Downhill,Macarena Simari Birkner
|Author||Stefan Brending (2eight)|
(required by the license)
|Foto: Stefan Brending /|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
freely licensed or in the public domain, the person(s) shown may have rights that legally restrict certain re-uses unless those depicted consent to such uses. In these cases, a model release or other evidence of consent could protect you from infringement claims. Though not obliged to do so, the uploader may be able to help you to obtain such evidence. See our general disclaimer for more information.
The making of this document was supported by the Community-Budget of Wikimedia Germany.
To see other files made with the support of Wikimedia Germany, please see the category Supported by Wikimedia Deutschland.
1. Provide my name as given above: Stefan Brending,
2. a copy of, or the URI for, the applicable license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/de/legalcode,
3. the title of the work,
4. in the case of an adaptation, a credit identifying the use of the work in the adaptation.
This license and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by you of the terms of this license. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. If you have questions or wish differing conditions or a higher resolution, please contact me through
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Germany license.|
|Attribution: Foto: Stefan Brending, Lizenz: Creative Commons by-sa-3.0 de|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:30, 10 February 2017||2,048 × 1,365 (633 KB)||2eight|
- You cannot overwrite this file.