English: Ambrose Bierce.
|Source||Photograph currently resides in the Clifton Waller Barrett Library of American Literature
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/eaf/authors/ab.htm#Other, EAF Author: Ambrose Bierce Collection, Clifton Waller Barrett Library of American Literature, Special Collections, University of Virginia Library.
From the website of the Clifton Waller Barrett Library of American Literature:The materials on this website have been made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. For these purposes, you may reproduce (print, make photocopies, or download) materials from this website without prior permission, on the condition that you provide proper attribution of the source in all copies (see below). Although we do not require you to contact us in advance for these purposes, we do appreciate hearing from teachers, students, and researchers who are using our resources in interesting ways (send e-mail to Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org).
This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.
Original upload log
- 2011-08-18 04:57 INeverCry 500×500× (108489 bytes) added contrast and shadowing
- 2007-01-22 07:25 Diarmada 500×500× (38249 bytes) Ambrose Bierce Circa 1866. Photograph currently resides in the Clifton Waller Barrett Library of American Literature http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/eaf/authors/ab.htm#Other, EAF Author: Ambrose Bierce Collection, Clifton Waller Barrett Library of America
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:10, 10 June 2012||500 × 500 (106 KB)||OgreBot||(BOT): Reverting to most recent version before archival|
|20:09, 10 June 2012||500 × 500 (37 KB)||OgreBot||(BOT): Uploading old version of file from en.wikipedia; originally uploaded on 2007-01-22 07:25:11 by Diarmada|
|17:13, 29 February 2012||500 × 500 (106 KB)||Ahmednet2011|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ba.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Ina Coolbrith
- An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
- Portal:San Francisco Bay Area/Quotes/Archive
- Portal:Atheism/Selected biography
- Portal:Atheism/Selected biography/2
- Indiana in the American Civil War
- Portal:Criminal justice/Selected quote
- Portal:Criminal justice/Selected quote/5
- Ambrose Bierce
- Portal:San Francisco Bay Area/Quotes/15
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikiquote.org
- Usage on ml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org