File:Adaptive chart - adaptive method.pdf
Adaptive_chart_-_adaptive_method.pdf (545 × 439 pixels, file size: 121 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
This file has been superseded by Adaptive chart - adaptive method.png. It is recommended to use the other file. Please note that deleting superseded images requires consent.
Reason to use the other file: "A PNG version of this file is now available."
|DescriptionAdaptive chart - adaptive method.pdf||
English: This chart represents the acceptable combination of indoor operative temperature and prevailing mean outdoor temperature. The blue regions are the 80% and 90% acceptability comfort zones, according to the adaptive method in the ASHRAE 55-2010 Standard.
|Source||CBE Thermal Comfort Tool for ASHRAE 55 (cbe.berkeley.edu/comforttool)|
|Author||Center for the Built Environment, University of California Berkeley|
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
This diagram image could be re-created using vector graphics as an SVG file. This has several advantages; see Commons:Media for cleanup for more information. If an SVG form of this image is available, please upload it and afterwards replace this template with
It is recommended to name the SVG file "Adaptive chart - adaptive method.svg" – then the template Vector version available (or Vva) does not need the new image name parameter.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:44, 21 May 2013||545 × 439 (121 KB)||7alberto7||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Conversion program||Mac OS X 10.7.5 Quartz PDFContext|
|Page size||262.56 x 211.68 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.3|