File:African swine fever infected macrophage.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
African_swine_fever_infected_macrophage.jpg (640 × 432 pixels, file size: 66 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Macrophage cell in early stages of infection with African swine fever virus, magnified about 1,000x. Hogs" (published by the Agricultural Research Service of the USDA) Photo credit:USDA Research at the Plum Island Animal Disease Center.
|Date||before August 1996
|Source||From Agricultural Research magazine, August 1996, "African Swine Fever Poses Risk to U.S.
|Author||Keith Weller, USDA ARS|
(Reusing this file)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:45, 26 August 2013||640 × 432 (66 KB)||Splintercellguy||Upload higher-resolution version|
|17:59, 24 June 2007||344 × 232 (11 KB)||Joelmills||Macrophage cell in early stages of infection with African swine fever virus, magnified about 1,000x. Source:From ''Agricultural Research'' magazine, August 1996, "African Swine Fever Poses Risk to U.S. Hogs" (published by the Agricultural Research Servi|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikinews.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org