Korite International's ammolite open-pit mining operations in Alberta, Canada. Submitted with the permission of Kenneth Hare of Korite International.
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:06, 4 March 2005||800 × 533 (180 KB)||Hadal~commonswiki (talk | contribs)||Korite's ammolite mining operations; submitted with permission|
There are no pages that link to this file.
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org