Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,272 × 1,704 pixels, file size: 879 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- Andy Goldsworthy's sheepfolds near Crook in the Lake District in the winter of 2006. "fold1". The fist sheep fold with tree growing through a boulder. Taken on March 5, 2006.
- Author: SideLong on flickr.
- Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sidelong/109405017/
- Further information on sheepfolds.org
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.|
|This image, originally posted to Flickr, was reviewed on by the administrator or reviewer Nilfanion, who confirmed that it was available on Flickr under the stated license on that date.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:24, 28 March 2006||2,272 × 1,704 (879 KB)||Überraschungsbilder||*en:Andy Goldsworthy's sheepfolds near Crook in the Lake District in the winter of 2006. "fold1". The fist sheep fold with tree growing through a boulder. Taken on March 5, 2006. *Author: [http://www.flickr.com/photos/sidelong/ SideLong] on flickr.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on th.wikipedia.org