English: Anne Frank in 1940, while at 6. Montessorischool, Niersstraat 41-43, Amsterdam (the Netherlands). Photograph by unknown photographer.
According to Dutch copyright law Art. 38: 1 (unknown photographer & pre-1943 so >70 years after first disclosure) now in the public domain. “Unknown photographer” confirmed by Anne Frank Foundation Amsterdam in 2015 (see email to OTRS) and search in several printed publications and image databases.
Nederlands: Schoolfoto van Anne Frank, genomen in 1940 in de zesde klas van de 6e Montessorischool, Niersstraat 41-43, Amsterdam (Nederland).
Volgens de Nederlandse auteurswet, art. 38 lid 1 (onbekende fotograaf en foto van voor 1943, dus meer dan 70 jaar na eerste openbaarmaking) is deze foto nu in het publieke domein. Dat de fotograaf onbekend is, is bevestigd door de Anne Frank Stichting Amsterdam in 2015 (zie email naar OTRS). Dezelfde afbeelding is door mij in vele boeken en databases met afbeeldingen gevonden, steeds zonder naam van de fotograaf.
|Source||Website Anne Frank Stichting, Amsterdam|
|Author||Unknown photographer; Collectie Anne Frank Stichting Amsterdam|
(Reusing this file)
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:21, 14 October 2017||316 × 520 (19 KB)||Vysotsky||split-up original and new version|
|03:39, 30 April 2016||1,048 × 1,687 (754 KB)||Dencey||new|
|13:10, 23 September 2015||316 × 520 (19 KB)||Vysotsky||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- De Grootste Nederlander
- User:Spinster/Digitaal Vrouwenlexicon
- User:Spinster/Digitaal Vrouwenlexicon by occupation
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2016-02-10/Blog
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/Single/2016-02-10
- User:Mulief/Gather lists/20208 – My Heroes and Role-models
- Portal:Europe/Featured biography
- Portal:Europe/Featured biography/6
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Stolpersteine/Central Data Base
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women/Women in Green/Most prominent women
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.