File:Apache HTTP server logo (2016).svg
English: Apache HTTP server logo (2016)
|Source||From File:ASF-logo (2016).svg, edited in Inkscape: rotated to match the design of File:Apache HTTP server logo (2016).png and some cleanup; optimised using Scour.|
|Author||The Apache Software Foundation|
|Copyright © 2018 The Apache Software Foundation
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|Apache License, Version 2.0Apache License 2.0true|
This work includes material that may be protected as a trademark in some jurisdictions. If you want to use it, you have to ensure that you have the legal right to do so and that you do not infringe any trademark rights. See our general disclaimer.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:09, 26 February 2016||1,000 × 262 (14 KB)||Amitie 10g||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ia.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sco.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org