From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Original file (870 × 1,024 pixels, file size: 80 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
An asthma inhaler (SereVent (salmeterol), no longer on market).
|Date||(according to Exif data)|
|Source||No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|Author||No machine-readable author provided. Mendel assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:20, 5 October 2005||870 × 1,024 (80 KB)||Mendel||An asthma inhaler.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikibooks.org
- Usage on de.wiktionary.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Wikipedia:Today's featured article/October 2005
- Wikipedia:Today's featured article/October 5, 2005
- User:James xeno
- User:Alpha Omicron
- User:Joseph Solis in Australia/Userbox
- Portal:Medicine/Selected article/22, 2006
- Portal:Medicine/Selected Article Archive
- User:Addict 2006
- User:Gardener of Geda
- User:Wrcmills/My Userboxes
- User:Bunnykins Babe
- User:Gavyn Sykes
View more global usage of this file.