File:Ba b747-400 g-bnle arp.jpg
Original file (2,452 × 1,608 pixels, file size: 2.97 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: British Airways Boeing 747-400 (G-BNLE) takes off from London Heathrow Airport, England. The undercarriages are retracting.
|Date||(, according to Exif data)|
(Reusing this file)
Photographed by Adrian Pingstone in October 2007 and released to the public domain.
|This work has been released into the public domain by its author, Arpingstone. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
Arpingstone grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:40, 23 October 2007||2,452 × 1,608 (2.97 MB)||Arpingstone||BA B747|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on am.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Talk:Boeing 747
- Portal:Aviation/Selected article
- Portal:Aviation/Selected article/7
- Portal:Aviation/Selected Aircraft
- Portal:Aviation/Selected Aircraft/future
- Portal:Aviation/Selected Aircraft/3
- Boeing 747 hull losses
- User:The Bushranger
- User:Gürkan Myczko
- Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Science/2009 May 25
- User:Eyot jon
- User:The High Fin Sperm Whale/Userboxes
- User:Jamison Lofthouse/Old Page
- User:Jamison Lofthouse/Old Page/Userboxes
- User:Jamison Lofthouse/Header/Wikiproject Userboxes
- User talk:Uuu100145j
View more global usage of this file.