File:Benedict cumberbatch in front row b00wqfnd-crop.flac
English: Cropped derivative of File:Benedict cumberbatch in front row b00wqfnd.flac. The speaking voice of Benedict Cumberbatch, from the BBC Radio 4 programme Front Row. He discusses horse-riding, and acting after insufficient sleep.
|Source||File:Benedict cumberbatch in front row b00wqfnd.flac|
This excerpt from a BBC radio programme has been uploaded as part of the BBC voice project. Please note that the BBC retains copyright on the full programmes and only excerpts which the BBC have explicitly released under an open licence may be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons.
The programme from which this file was extracted may be found at b00wqfnd
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:45, 24 January 2014||43 s (3.8 MB)||RexxS||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sco.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Ogg Vorbis||110 kbps|
|Completed 07:23, 10 February 2017||3.0 s|