File:Binary Fission 2.svg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (SVG file, nominally 512 × 246 pixels, file size: 111 KB)
English: 1: The bacterium before binary fission has the DNA tightly coiled. 2: The DNA of the bacterium has replicated . 3: The DNA is pulled to the separate poles of the bacterium as it increases size to prepare for splitting. 4: The growth of a new cell wall begins the separation of the bacterium. 5: The new cell wall fully develops, presenting in the development of downsyndrome, resulting in the complete split of the bacterium. 6: The new daughter cells have tightly coiled DNA, ribosomes, and plasmids.
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:20, 22 May 2014||512 × 246 (111 KB)||Earthdirt||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikibooks.org
- Usage on pa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org